TRANSLATE

luni, 13 ianuarie 2014

Shelter in the middle of nowhere

Today we have fed our 200 dogs only with 60 kg of dry food, I have seen in their eyes that they are praying for more, they normally get 70-80 kg/ day! We are so short of money that we do not know how this story of the shelter will continue, could it be continued???? I have borrowed 50 Euro from my sister-in-law, 100 Euro from a colleague of mine, and I have spent 200 Euros from my teacher s salary, I could not pay the bills this month in my home, and the month is not finished, other money needed in the shelter day by day, the transport till their, the daily food... What should we do? A rhetorical question... no answers... but when I look into their eyes I see all the sorrow of Romania, a country without dignity and I feel I can not be one of them! But can I go further with the pain and the sorrow and the burden of the shelter of these 200 dogs? Should I continue? It is an absurd and grotesque story, I gave everything from me, nothing is left to give... except my love and care ...but is it enough?! You tell me is it enough????????? She is Fetita, so old, 15 years, so much time, she is dependent of me, I took care of her since she was an abandoned puppy on the streets nearby my home... sad story... look at us next to the fire, near the warm water, she is extremely weak now she deserves a warm home... we are warming each other.... together and so alone in a cold January afternoon in the middle of nowhere. ..in a shelter in Romania...sad story...typically Romanian style... Could this story be written with another pen??? Could I hope for a change???

 https://www.facebook.com/rusfodor.doraandrea?ref=tn_tnmn







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu